Use of logo
The SASL logo is used by accredited conformity assessment bodies to indicate their services that they meet the requirements SASL (SCT ACCR. Services Limited).
A company certified by SCT ACCR. SERVICES LIMITED may use the SASL logo on company letterheads and literature, subject to the conditions below:
Use of the symbols on stationary or other media shall not be used by a certified org. unless the use relates in whole or in part to certification endorsed by SASL.
The symbol shall not be used on a product, packing, packaging, laboratory test, calibration or inspection reports or certificates or tests reports from test or in any way that may be interpreted to denote product conformity.
Use of certification marks to indicate that a product has been made under a certified quality management system.
The Mark may only be reproduced in a single colour which is unlimited, but where practical should conform to existing preprinted stationery, brochures, letterheads or other promotional materials of the Company.
Client can use any statement on product packaging material that client has certified management system. The statement shall in no way imply that the product, process or service is certified anyway.
The statement shall include:
- Identification like brand name of the Client
- The type of management system certified
- The name of SASL which is issuing the certificate.
- The logo shall not be used in any way that it misleads the reader about the accredited status of the certification body or the certified body.
- The logo shall not be displayed on vehicles except in publicity material like part of a large advertisement.
- The logo shall not be displayed on buildings and flags.
- The logo shall not be used on the visiting cards
- The logos can be reproduced in any size, as long as they do not distort or alter the relative proportions of the logo
A client certified by CABs shall discontinue the use of the CABs certification logo and / SASL accreditation mark immediately when any of the following conditions exist:
- A lapse of certification, suspension or withdrawn;
- The client has made a change to his Quality System which has not been accepted by CABs, and which could reasonably be expected to affect the client's qualification for certification;
- The client has failed to implement a change to the system requirements issued by CABs;
- Any other circumstances, which arise, which could reasonably be expected to adversely affect the client's Quality System certified by CABs, as identified in the contract agreement.
The Logo is also used by organizations to emphasize that their products, processes or services been awarded an accredited certificate.
Certification Bodies are encouraged to use the logo on their websites, brochures and Certificates.
This may be used either separately or may be used in combination with the logo of an accredited body.
Use of logo or its likeliness as a company for any of the commercial use logo is prohibited.