If you want to become accredited?
To take accreditation, it is a systematic process which starts from the query and ends with the accreditation certificate.
The process is as follows:-
- In the very first stage, query is to be made.
- Submission of query form together with the registration fee.
Please note: Applicants are expected to comply with the requirements of applicable standards (e.g. ISO 17021). Personnel competence will require demonstration.
- Application performance of accreditation routines dependent upon assessment and certifying standards.
- Submit your CB Manual, Procedures& required forms/formats or applicable documents to us.
- We will review and comment on the submitted documents. If necesssary we will require you to amend and respond before the next step.
- Demonstrate impartiality of your organization in respect of independence from ‘related bodies’ and that it is a legal entity.
- For the first six assessments, you must advise SASL (SCT ACCR. Services Limited) beforehand that you intend to carry out an assessment.
- CB will send us evidences of all the documents related to those assessment and certification assignments demonstrating compliance with the documents that we had earlier reviewed.
- We will issue a draft accreditation certificate. Your accreditation reference will be defined at this time. This will be subject to a satisfactory site witness of your activity.
- SASL witnesses your next assessment and certification activity.
- You conduct a further four assessments and send us copies of the paperwork.
- We witness the next convenient assessment.
- During the course of the preceding actions, we would have expected to conduct several faces to face meetings and visits to your operating premises.
- Issue of accreditation certificate if appropriate.
- You continue to assess and certificate.
- We will monitor the level of your activity and conduct accreditation reviews to suit.
- You must inform us of all certification activity.
- Ongoing surveillance and accreditation including allocation of accreditation numbers.